RMLLWB NORM MEETING 10-15-15
The Rocky Mountain Low-Level Waste Board will hold a Regular Meeting October 15, 2015, at the Eldorado Hotel & Spa, 309 West San Francisco, Santa Fe, NM. The Regular Meeting will begin at 8:30 a.m. Interested parties and the public are welcome to attend, and there will be an opportunity for public comment at the meeting. If you would rather receive an e-mail notice of Board meetings, please contact Jessica Ernst at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 825-1912. The most recent agenda listed on the RMLLWB website is stated below.
- Executive Session (Re: Discuss Legal Advice Regarding Proposed Rule Concerning Executive Director Discretion on Export and Import Applications)
- Approval of Minutes of June 24, 2015 Regular and Annual Meetings
- Notice of Actions taken at September 2, 2015 Telephonic Meeting
- Oil and Gas Waste Regulation and Oil and Gas NORM Regulation in the Member States Facilities in the Member States that Commercially Dispose of Oil and Gas Waste
- Public Comment on Oil and Gas NORM Waste
- Discussion on Future Board Activities Concerning Oil and Gas NORM Waste
- Rule(s) Amendment Regarding Executive Director’s Discretion on Export and Import Applications
- Executive Director’s Report
- Investment Options
The order of matters on this agenda is subject to change without notice.